Were all a little guilty of thinking the grass is greener - especially when it comes to jobs.
And, if you fancy a career change, youre in luck.
The worlds leading maker of biscuits is currently hiring for a professional chocolate taster - and youve got all the skills required.
Mondelez International, the geniuses behind some of the worlds most famous sugary treats - including Cadbury, Milka, Prince and Oreo - have announced a brand new opportunity to join their team as a part-time chocolate taster.
The firm, which posted the role on LinkedIn, is looking for someone who can taste its delicacies - and deliver honest and objective feedback within its team of skilled panelists.
The successful candidate will then help Mondelez perfect and launch brand new products all over the world for years to come.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Being able to taste chocolate and cocoa beverage products and give objective and honest feedback.
- Work within a team of panellists to share opinions and collaborate to reach an agreement on taste.
- Use clearly defined vocabulary to describe products and aid in the discrimination between products.
- Be consistent in the results given.
- Know the ethical and legal compliance responsibilities of the position; raise questions and concerns when faced with an ethical or compliance issue; apply integrity in all aspects of professional conduct.
Would you like to work as a chocolate taster?
To qualify for an interview, youll have to meet these requirements:
- Have a passion for confectionery and taste buds for detection
- Be honest when it comes to giving an opinion
- Eager to try new inventive products
- A communicative personality to build great relationships with your panel
- A firm grasp of the English Language
Will I have to move for the job?
Its based at the Mondelez building situated on Whiteknights campus in Reading in Surrey.
What are the hours?
Its currently advertised "a part-time position, to work 7.5 hours per week Tuesday-Thursday 12:15-2.45pm".
To apply for the role, you may need a LinkedIn account - and judging by the job itself, wed suggest you get in there quick!