Under the supervision of the Dean of Academic Affairs and Career Pathways, the Lead Outreach and Recruitment Specialist will oversee the marketing and recruiting efforts for Instituto College, Career Pathways, and Adult Education. The Lead Outreach and Recruitment Specialist will also work closely with employers to recruit incumbent workers for further training. The Lead Outreach and Recruitment Specialist will coordinate the development of marketing and recruitment strategies to grow enrollment in the numerous programs at Instituto and help launch Instituto College. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIESMarketingFacilitate the marketing of Instituto College and Instituto's offerings in workforce development and Adult Education throughout the Chicagoland area.
- Develop a marketing plan for working with the community, employers, and partners for effectively increasing enrollments.
- Develop marketing strategies and materials, including brochures, flyers, and posters, to promote Instituto's programs.
- Assist with marketing and support of Instituto career fairs and other special events.
- Work with local media sources, government offices, employers, and business to distribute far and wide Instituto's marketing material.
- Develop and maintain social media sites promoting Instituto's programs, services, and events.
- Represent Instituto and its programs at various external and campus events
- Actively participate in events sponsored by area business organizations, professional associations, government offices, and chambers of commerce
- Coordinate special events and projects as requested
- Utilize real-time labor market information tools to research the labor market and identify opportunities for program and curriculum development based on that research
- Employ various strategies to generate new employer contacts and develop a database to keep track of each employer and the industries for future communications
• Bachelor's degree in marketing, public relations, or related fields.• Bilingual in English and Spanish preferred• At least 3 years of experience working as a recruiter for an educational institution, preferred.• Ability to maintain a high sense of confidentiality • Ability to work with a wide variety of people• Ability to work as a team player and individually with minimal supervision• Exceptional organization and time management skills • Excellent customer service skills• Strong project management skills, attention to detail and effective management of multiple projects at one time • Ability to adhere to deadlines, react to unpredictable events quickly and efficiently, be resourceful, manage conflict and challenges• Advanced skills with Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Acrobat Pro, and the Internet• Knowledge of the current and evolving context of the industries targeted by Instituto for program development and the skills development issues impacting those industries• Excellent analytical, verbal and written communication skills in English and Spanish, including the ability to deliver presentations and reports
Interested candidates send a completed employment application (found on website, under the Careers section ) with a cover letter, and resume. All items can be included as attachments as part of your application.Instituto del Progreso Latino is an Equal Opportunity Employer.