Blue Line Protection Group, Inc. is the leading security, transportation and compliance provider for the lawful cannabis industry in Colorado, with expansion to other states coming soon. Blue Line provides secured transportation, state and federal regulatory compliance, security consultation and training, and professional protection services to high-value asset industries. The company's security operators, investigations personnel and consulting staff are highly trained professionals with significant experience in law enforcement and the United States armed forces.Medical benefits available to all full-time employees after 60 days of full-time employment.Sign-on bonus for applicants with current and valid Denver armed guard license.We currently have multiple positions open across Colorado… primarily in the metro Denver area, but also in northeastern Colorado (Sterling area), northern Colorado (Greeley / Fort Collins), southern Colorado (Colorado Springs / Pueblo / Salida), and some mountain areas (Winter Park).Due to tremendous growth, Blue Line is seeking outstanding security and protection personnel with the following considerations:
- Former military or law enforcement experience is preferred, but not required.
- Armed and unarmed positions available.
- Advancement opportunities available to armored transportation, investigations, supervisory staff and more.
- No illegal drug use (including marijuana) by employees is allowed.
- You must be honest and work with transparency and integrity.
- You must be able to pass a federal background check.
- You must be able to stand for long periods of time and be prepared to physically respond to potential threats against our clients.
- Authorized weapons (handguns) are full-size (at least a 4" barrel, no subcompacts) in either 9mm, .40 or .45 caliber Glock, Springfield XD/XDM, or Smith & Wesson M&P. DUE TO LOCAL JURISDICTIONAL REQUIREMENTS, 9MM IS RECOMMENDED.
- Current handgun qualification and experience is preferred.
- Professional appearance and great customer service skills are a must.
- You must be able to learn and adapt to new and diverse duty positions.
- The ability to write clear, concise incident reports is highly recommended.
- You must be able to listen to and follow instructions.
We're looking for people who have great situational awareness, a high degree of customer care and consideration, and a willingness to grow with our company.Applicants with current badging by the Marijuana Enforcement Division and other local jurisdictions are considered for an increased starting pay.We offer competitive pay with an increase after a positive 90-day review. All new employees will attend Blue Line's protection training academy, provided by former law enforcement and military training professionals, with other duty-specific training available. We offer advancement opportunities within our company for those employees who demonstrate a desire to work hard and offer proactive, creative solutions to our day-to-day operations. We foresee future expansion to other states, as well.